Fair Usage Policy
The following Policy relates to your use of the KulaHub system
You must make sure that any use of the Services, by yourself or anyone else via your account, complies with this Policy. If you (or anyone else using the Services via your account) breach this Policy, we may:
- give you a notice to stop or moderate the unacceptable use(s); or
- terminate or suspend your Services, with or without notice as we consider appropriate, under the Terms.
This Policy is in addition to the Terms and Conditions for KulaHub Limited. If there is any inconsistency between the Policy and the Terms, the Policy will prevail.
1 What you must not do
You must not use the Services for:
- unlawful, fraudulent, criminal or otherwise illegal activities;
- sending, publishing, posting, distributing, disseminating, uploading, downloading or using any material which is offensive, abusive, defamatory, indecent, obscene, unlawful, harassing or menacing or a breach of the copyright, trademark, intellectual property, confidence, privacy or any other rights of any person;
- activities that invade another’s privacy, cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person;
- anything that may disrupt or interfere with our Services or cause the network to crash;
- making excessive use of, or placing unusual burdens on, the network, for example by sending large volumes of email or excessively large email attachments.
2 What about excessive system usage?
There is no limit on the monthly system usage. However you may be in breach of this policy, if we feel that your activities are so excessive that other customers are detrimentally affected, or we feel your activity could be construed as spam with the potential for KulaHub to be blacklisted as a result.